Healthcare Payment Specialists (HPS) is a healthcare technology and consulting company, conveniently located in downtown Fort Worth. HPS works with hospital and health systems across the country to help them navigate complex Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement issues. Through our efforts, our clients obtain the reimbursement they need to provide high-quality patient care.
HPS was recognized as one of 2016’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in Dallas/Fort Worth.” Comprised of diverse, intelligent and energetic individuals, HPS strives to cultivate a team environment that embraces technology and fosters the creation of meaningful work. HPS offers a rewarding career on every level. In addition to experiencing challenging work, HPS employees develop valuable industry knowledge and grow professionally through the investments HPS makes in employee training and education.
Competitive Compensation & Benefits
As a small company that is growing rapidly and needs to attract and retain highly skilled associates, HPS recognizes the importance of having a work environment that is attractive along multiple dimensions; a competitive compensation and benefit plan is a key component of that environment. Our plan delivers a wide range of benefits, many of which are not found at similarly sized companies.
- Competitive salary structure based on national and regional benchmarks
- Medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D, and long-term disability coverage at no cost to the employee
- Access to telemedicine and concierge medical plans
- Employer contribution to Health Savings Accounts
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Competitive PTO plan, plus 9 paid holidays
- Quarterly “Staff Adventures” outside the office
- Casual dress code