Client Delivery Coordinator
Responsibilities include internal meeting/project planning and coordination, support the maintenance of ongoing favorable relationships with HPS Clients, project management, and communication with a wide variety of internal contacts.
Required Job Skills/Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but will consider relevant experience
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks, attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Advanced project management skills (e.g., managing multiple CS team requests and deadlines) required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Ability to tactfully deliver good news and bad news to external clients, and protect the integrity of the scope of work and overall contractual agreement
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization, strong work ethic, and desire to grow within the Client Services team
- Computer Skills – Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel – Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce
Client Relationship Management
- Provide a superior customer experience to all HPS clients
- Assist Project Manager with client requests by coordinating with internal resolving party
- Initiate Preparation of Executive Summary document following delivery of results. Coordinate with Sales for upsell opportunities that can be added.
- Assist in voicing Customer requests or concerns in internal status meetings
- Deliver consistent and comprehensive support on outstanding project items
- Quickly escalate any cross-department issues impacting the customer which are not being addressed in a timely fashion
- Provide dedicated support to Project Manager for yearly and quarterly Client projects
- Assist with ongoing support issues and coordinate with SME to provide timely resolution
- Organize and focus internal team to properly meet deadlines
- Schedule handoff call meeting for any projects that are scheduled for transition
Project Kick-Off Meetings
- Schedule new sales internal handoff call within 3 business days of contract signature
- Coordinate with Sales owner for scheduling of the Discovery and Kick-off calls. Both to be completed within 2 weeks from contract signature.
- Create on-boarding materials for HPS and client project team, to be sent out 24 hours in advance of kick-off meeting.
- Document client/system capabilities for streamline of future projects
Project Update Meetings
- Schedule weekly or biweekly client meetings at start of project or when needed
- Partner with Implementation Analyst to update Project Milestone Document so it can be sent to Client at least 1 hour before the meeting.
- Capture action items, issues, risk, decisions during meeting and update Project Milestone Document
Project Support, ongoing
- Set up clients on HPS secure FTP accounts
- Coordinate completion of Remote Access paperwork for all HPS users
- Update workflow with meeting notes and client emails
- Prepare Third Party Data request letters and forms for client signature
- Submit signed Third Party Data requests to Medicare/Medicaid and follow up, as necessary
- Track all Third Party Data requests submitted to Medicare/Medicaid
- Coordinate with internal resources for data downloads from FTP site, timely review of data received, and production resources to ensure overall project timeline is on track
Project Schedule Management
- Weekly review of project delivery dates
- Monitor progress of ongoing projects and ensure timely completion and delivery of results
- Work with internal resources to ensure Client expectations and Auditing/Federal deadlines are met
- Work with internal resources to identify project timeline risks
- Schedule, and attend, internal prep meeting one week before client meeting
- Schedule and send calendar invite for onsite Stingray™ training session with the client
- Order catering for onsite Stingray™ training session with the client
Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Assess overall process and submit ideas to introduce efficiencies that will help improve the process and/or the quality of the client deliverables.
Physical and Mental Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time and to talk and listen to co-workers in person and clients and stakeholders in person and on the phone. The employee will be required to move about the office periodically. The employee must have the ability to operate a personal computer and have the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to lift or move 10+ pounds.
Mental requirements include the ability to read, write, concentrate, reason, analyze, evaluate, problem solve, multitask, and perform occasional mathematical calculations.
The noise level in the primary work environment is usually moderate (i.e., business office with computer printer). Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.