Responsible for coordinating the exchange of data with Healthcare Payment Specialists, LLC (HPS) Clients and/or third-party data sources by working directly with HPS Client Services; and, for managing customer data in the Stingray analytics platform through data loading, quality control, validation, troubleshooting and on-going maintenance.
Required Job Skills/Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years’ experience in a related field.
- Experience with Epic, Meditech, McKesson or Cerner EHRs and/or exposure to Healthcare Information Technology is a plus
- Intermediate Excel and SQL skills
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively with peers, management and customers
- Work with clients and business partners to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs.
- Gather/Analyze relevant source data, identify data elements and functionality to support the business requirements.
- Perform data analysis, profiling, discovery, assessment and validation using off-the-shelf as well as internal tools.
- Create queries/reports by linking data from multiple sources, using analysis tools including Excel and SQL
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders to ensure that deliverables follow established KPIs
- Attend regularly scheduled meetings to keep the business informed of projects progress, schedule and coordinate project completion
- Protect patient information and maintain HIPAA compliance by keeping data and information confidential
- Contributes to team effort and performs related duties as assigned.
- Other duties as needed.
Physical and Mental Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time and to talk and listen to co-workers in person and clients and stakeholders in person and on the phone. The employee will be required to move about the office periodically. The employee must have the ability to operate a personal computer and have the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to lift or move 10+ pounds.
Mental requirements include the ability to read, write, concentrate, reason, analyze, evaluate, problem solve, multitask, and perform occasional mathematical calculations.
The noise level in the primary work environment is usually moderate (i.e., business office with computer printer). Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.