Manager, Client Development
The Manager, Client Development is responsible for developing and executing initiatives that will enhance the relationships that HPS has with existing clients to promote client satisfaction and revenue retention and growth. Key aspects of the position include the following:
- Increasing awareness, understanding and appreciation of the value provided by HPS
- Promoting increased adoption of HPS’s services and products
- Supporting improved execution and revenue yield from client projects
- Facilitating the renewal and upsell process
The Manager, Client Development must have a strong understanding of HPS’s products, services, value proposition and clients; prior experience working with hospitals or other healthcare organizations; outstanding verbal and written communication skills; a strong client service ethic; and the ability to work across the organization (with an emphasis on Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing and Operations) to identify, develop and execute value-added initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years of client service and management experience with prior client management experience with hospitals or other healthcare organizations strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage goals and provide measures to goal
- Strong planning, communication, teamwork and organizational skills
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Adobe, Outlook skills required
- Adaptable to change when necessary
- Conduct outreach to existing HPS clients to increase their understanding of the value received from HPS.
- Expand client relationships by communicating the value available from new products and services.
- Develop and execute client outreach opportunities in venues such as conferences and webinars.
- Conduct analysis to be able to identify growth opportunities across different client segments.
- Support the sales process for renewals and upsells.
- Partner with Sales, Sales Operations and Operations to improve the revenue yield achieved by HPS from client projects.
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer and the rest of the management team in evaluating, developing and executing strategic growth opportunities
- Other duties as needed.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities at this time. However, in the event that employees are assigned to this position, supervisory responsibilities will include the following:
- Direct oversight of the team you are assigned to manage
- Train new hires and develop team by mentoring and motivating staff, both individually, and as a group
- Monitor employee performance
- Interview, coach, counsel, and participate in termination of employees as needed.
Physical and Mental Demands & Working Conditions
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly work at the computer in a professional environment with minimal distractions. This positions requires some auto and air travel during and outside of normal working hours. The employee must have the ability to operate a personal computer and have the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. The employee must be able to see and distinguish color shades, font types, and other graphical designs.
Up to 25% travel.