Manager, Client Services
Responsibilities include developing, managing, and maintaining ongoing favorable relationships with HPS Clients, project management, corporate/client communication management, meeting/project planning and coordination, and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. You’re the voice of the customer for internal meetings and the voice of the company to the client.
Required Job Skills/Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced project management skills (e.g., managing multiple CS team requests and deadlines) required
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in dedicated Account Management/Relationship Management required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills—involving high-level communications with internal and external contacts
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with all levels of the organization, strong work ethic, and desire to grow within their career.
- Computer Skills – Word, Power Point, Outlook, Excel – Microsoft Office Suite
- Expertise with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Salesforce, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Gmail (or equivalent skills) preferred
- Project Management and Leadership
- Act as Voice of the Customer for internal status meetings
- Deliver consistent and comprehensive follow up on outstanding project items
- Quickly escalate any cross-department issues impacting the customer which are not being addressed in a timely fashion
- Provide dedicated support and follow up for yearly and quarterly Client projects
- Tactfully convey to clients the urgency of completing any client obligations listed in the statement of work (e.g. establishing remote access, submitting complete data) which are threatening to impact delivery dates
- Assist with ongoing support issues and coordinate with SME to provide timely resolution
- Facilitate ‘lessons learned’ sessions for projects as necessary
- Organize and focus internal team to properly meet deadlines
- Client Relationship Management
- Provide a superior customer experience to all HPS Clients
- Maintain open dialogue with client on all open and ongoing projects, related issues and risks
- Assist Clients in Automation/scheduled delivery of data
- Able to effectively respond to client requests or identify resolving party
- Coordinate the set-up of establishing recurring file transfers, when applicable
- Deliver project results to client
- Review and Deliver Executive Summary document following delivery of results. Delivery should be coordinated with Sales so follow-up discussions can be scheduled with client.
- Assist in providing the client clarity concerning invoice related questions
- When necessary, assist Finance team to accelerate payment
- Project Kick-Off Meetings
- Send Onboarding materials to HPS and Client project teams 24 hours in advance of kick-off meeting
- Lead Discovery and Kickoff Meetings
- Document client/system capabilities for streamline of future projects
- Project Update Meetings
- Lead weekly or biweekly client meetings at start of project or where needed
- Provide updated Project Milestone document to Client at least 1 hour before the meeting
- Troubleshoot Client Data issues and provide alternatives solutions
- Confidently convey importance of timely response and completion of deadlines
- Project Schedule Management
- Weekly review of project delivery dates
- Monitor progress of ongoing projects and ensure timely completion and delivery of results
- Work with internal resources to ensure Client expectations and Auditing/Federal deadlines are met
- Outline mitigation plans to minimize project timeline risks
- Communicate project risks, impacts and associated mitigation plans to client.
- Forecast project volume to avoid missed deadlines or increase in backlog
- Work with Operational leaders to help develop an achievable delivery schedule for upcoming/pipeline projects, so the dates can be communicated to the client.
- STINGRAY™ Training
- Schedule meeting with the client, confirm catering options and provide quick reference guides
- Participate in internal prep meeting, within one week before client training
- Attend onsite Stingray™ training session with the client
- Assist in client training or perform training where needed
- Continuous Improvement Initiatives – present and manage new communication initiatives
- Other Duties, as assigned
Physical and Mental Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time and to talk and listen to co-workers in person and clients and stakeholders in person and on the phone. The employee will be required to move about the office periodically. The employee must have the ability to operate a personal computer and have the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to lift or move 10+ pounds.
Mental requirements include the ability to read, write, concentrate, reason, analyze, evaluate, problem solve, multitask, and perform occasional mathematical calculations.
The noise level in the primary work environment is usually moderate (i.e., business office with computer printer). Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.