Sales Operations Analyst
Responsible for providing analytical, operational, technical and administrative support for sales and marketing activities by producing data analysis and reporting that enables and improves sales and marketing initiatives, improving the data quality and use of the CRM, developing, editing and distributing contracts and proposals, and providing general support as needed. This position reports directly to the Director, Sales Operations.
Required Job Skills/Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent on-the-job experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Strong communication, strong organizational abilities, and complex problem-solving skills.
- Process driven, yet adaptable to change when necessary.
- Knowledge of SQL programming skills preferred.
- Knowledge of sales operations, data visualization, marketing automation and Microsoft Dynamics 365 preferred.
1. Producing Reports and Data Analysis to Drive Sales and Marketing Enablement
- Collaborate with sales, client development and marketing to develop ongoing and one-time reports to support sales and marketing activities
- Collaborate with areas outside of the sales and marketing (e.g. Finance, Operations, Product) to support corporate reporting initiatives
- Create integrations with key systems in the HPS reporting infrastructure as needed (e.g. CRM, Workflow, CashFlow, Great Plains, DOMO, etc.)
- Respond to ad-hoc reporting requests as needed
2. Improving the Data Quality and Use of CRM
- Coordinate the use of sales automation tools by the sales team to ensure appropriate and timely use
- Provide technical and administrative support regarding these tools to the sales team
- Support the cleanliness of the data housed in CRM
- Partner with the sales leadership to identify and implement opportunities to improve the use of the current tools and/or evaluate new tools
3. Developing, Editing and Distributing Contracts and Proposals
- Provide support as needed for the development, editing and distribution of proposals an and contracts to sales prospects
- Work with sales team to create all contract proposals, red line edits and final documents to clients
- Process all client contracts, including Workflow and CashFlow Forecasting administration
- Provide general administrative support for the sales process as needed
Physical and Mental Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to sit at a computer for extended periods of time and to talk and listen to co-workers in person and clients and stakeholders in person and on the phone. The employee will be required to move about the office periodically. The employee must have the ability to operate a personal computer and have the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written word. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to lift or move 10+ pounds. Mental requirements include the ability to read, write, concentrate, reason, analyze, evaluate, problem solve, multitask, and perform occasional mathematical calculations.
The noise level in the primary work environment is usually moderate (i.e., business office with computer printer). Lighting and temperature are adequate and there are not hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc. This position is subject to stress due to evolving and quickly expanding business needs, tight deadlines, and heavy workloads.